We Buy Houses Austin
Turn Your Austin Home Into Cash: Fast, Fair, And Easy Home Sale With Your Trusted Home Buyer
Your Trusted Home Buyer is the best choice for selling your home fast in Austin, TX. With Your Trusted Home Buyer, you can:
Sell Your Home Fast
Your Trusted Home Buyer can give you a cash offer for your Austin house within 24 hours and set your closing date in as little as 7 days. Your Trusted Home Buyer’s services could be helpful to you if:
- Divorce – we can help newly divorced people get out of an uncomfortable living situation and get into their new place as quickly as possible.
- New career – Your Trusted Home Buyer provides an easy and hassle-free option for those needing to relocate quickly.
- Difficult tenants – we can help those seeking to sell a property quickly so that they can get difficult tenants off their hands for good.
- Downsizing – Your Trusted Home Buyer’s services help those struggling to afford their current property to downsize and maintain financial stability.
- Inheritance – if you inherit a property and wish to get it off your hands quickly and settle the estate with all concerned inheritors, then we can help you to sell your house quickly. This will allow you to focus on funeral arrangements and reduce stress.
- Costly repairs – if you don’t have the funds to make the necessary repairs on your Austin house, we are willing to pay cash for your home and handle all the repairs with no additional cost to you.
We Buy Houses In ANY CONDITION In Texas – Get Your Fair Cash Offer Below!
or Call Us At (954) 350-0000
You Have Options When Selling Your Austin House
Maybe you’re still investigating your options right now. Maybe an agent has tried to help you and couldn’t; maybe you’re still thinking about what to do next.
We Handle All Repairs
Your Trusted Home Buyer handles all repairs, which can take some time and can be a costly addition to real estate fees during the traditional selling process. We can take any house in its current condition and carry out all the necessary repairs. We are here to help homeowners move and get the property off their hands for a fair price – no matter its condition!
Your Trusted Home Buyers can offer homeowners a closing date of their choosing in as little as 7 days from when the offer is accepted. We can provide more certainty in terms of closing and sale price than the traditional selling method.
No Closing Costs And No Commissions
Closing costs and real estate commissions can add extra fees to the home selling process. At Your Trusted Home Buyers, we can offer a quick sale for Austin houses, and homeowners won’t face high commission costs, closing costs, or real estate agent fees.
We buy homes in any condition and we have the funds available to close quickly, even in as little as 7 days.
Here’s how it works…
→ Enter your info below and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours with a fair, all-cash offer.
→ It doesn’t matter what condition the house is in, or even if there are tenants in there that you can’t get rid of.
→ If you accept, we will close at a local and reputable title agency on the day of your choosing.
Fill out the form below to find out what we can do for you!
Or call us directly any time: (954) 350-0000
Get A Free Estimation Or Consultation Now!
Receive A Fair, No Pressure, All-Cash Offer On Your Home
Sell Your Austin Home The Easy Way: Join Hundreds Of Happy Home Owners By Choosing Your Trusted Home Buyer
Excellent Real Estate Services In Austin And Across The Country
At Your Trusted Home Buyer, we pride ourselves on offering homeowners a fair cash offer and making the selling process more manageable. We are one of the most trusted and respected house-buying companies. We allow homeowners to opt for a quick sale or select a closing date at their convenience.
Our services have managed to help people like Chris W, who inherited a house from his father that needed updates and repairs. We helped Chris get a fair value for his property without costing him the time or money required to prepare it for a traditional sale.
If homeowners struggle to get a house off their hands using the traditional selling method, we can offer a helping hand. Gloria H and her husband needed to relocate quickly, and their home was taking too long to sell using the traditional selling process. Luckily, we were able to help them sell their house for a fair cash price and relocate according to their schedule.
At Your Trusted Home Buyer, we care about people more than price. We want to help save people from losing their homes to the bank or paying hefty fees to real estate agents. Our mission is to help get homeowners out of difficult situations and buy houses with a fair cash offer and quick, hassle-free sale.
Our selling process is straightforward. We will simply give you a no-obligation offer and a closing date of your choosing. This way, homeowners who opt for our services can fully plan their future. Check out our blog for advice on the home selling process, and other information to help homeowners.
Your Trusted Home Buyer’s Simple 3 Step Process
Here at Your Trusted Home Buyer, we buy houses in just 3 simple steps to remove the uncertainty homeowners face in the traditional selling method:
- Tell us about your house – provide us with your address and phone number.
- Receive a cash offer – we will give you a fair cash offer for your home, which you are free to accept or decline at your discretion. You are under no obligation to accept our offer.
- Pick a date to move – if you need time to get your affairs together before proceeding, then you can select a date that gives you enough time. Or, if you want a speedy sale, you can choose a closing date within 7 days of the offer being accepted!
Get Your Offer
If you consider selling your Austin house with Your Trusted Home Buyer, then why not get your cash offer today? We can tell you how much you will get for a quick cash sale, and you are under no obligation to accept. If you need to sell your Austin home fast, you need to know all your options. All you need to do is provide us with your phone number and address – it’s that simple! Get your cash offer today!
Why Choose Us?
You should opt to sell with Your Trusted Home Buyers because:
- We are different from other home buyers – we are one of the country’s most respected and highest-rated house buying companies. With other home buyers, you face the risk of lowball offers. Here at Your Local House Buyers, we value people over price and offer a personalized experience to help homeowners through difficult situations.
- We offer a convenient and flexible sale – we can close on your house in as little as 7 days. If you need some time before the closing date, then there’s no rush. Or, we can close on your house in as little as 7 days.
- Our testimonials speak to our dedicated service. Take a look at our testimonials to understand the help we offer to people every day. Thomas P, for example, was struggling with his finances regarding an inherited property. We helped him sell the property and even helped to evict his tenants. Each person’s needs are unique, and Your Trusted Home Buyer offers a personalized experience to tackle the unique obstacles of each sale.
- Our experience – Your Trusted Home Buyer is experienced and has celebrated years of successful home sales that help homeowners get out of pretty tricky situations. Our experience gives us the trust and respect that makes us a safe and reliable option for selling your home fast.
- We are here to solve your problems – if homeowners are faced with the stress of divorce, financial problems, or the threat of foreclosure, we are here to share the load. Housing difficulties can lead to much distress, and our goal is to provide homeowners with a way out and a helping hand to solve their problems.
If you want to know why you should use our services, it is essential to understand how our service differs from the traditional selling method. If you sell your house traditionally, you will have to prep it for sale, making necessary repairs and updates to ensure you get the best value for your Austin house.
Then, you must enlist the help of a real estate agent, get your property photographed, and put it on the market. Once you have taken these steps, you must wait for an interested buyer to put in an offer.
This can take months or even over a year, with frequent viewings for which you must prepare your home. After you make the deal, the closing can take quite some time, up to 6 months. And you will have to pay additional closing costs and commission fees.
When choosing Your Trusted Home Buyer, the process is much different. We can save homeowners time on making repairs, waiting for a buyer, and lengthy closing delays. You can avoid all of this, and you can settle the whole sale process in just over a week.
When we buy houses, we handle all of the repairs, so homeowners do not have to pay additional repair costs. Since we are contacting you directly, there is no need to hire a real estate agent and pay costly commission fees. Selling your home traditionally can take quite some time and incur additional costs. We are here to ensure you have a speedy and cost-efficient sale without the stress and hassle of a traditional sale.
To guide you through our process, we have answered some of the questions we get asked about how we buy houses for cash.
Would Your Trusted Home Buyers List My House, Or Sell It Directly?
We would not list your house. We buy Austin houses directly without a middle man. We are cash buyers and can place an offer on your home to pay with our own funds.
Do I Need To Prepare My House?
The beauty of our service is that you don’t need to do anything to get the house ready. We handle cleaning and repairs! This means all you have to worry about is packing up any items you wish to keep.
What Does Your Trusted Home Buyer Do With The House Once They Have Bought It?
Once we have bought your house, we will take all the necessary steps towards restoring it. We will carry out repairs, and we will clean the house. Our goal is to revitalize homes and restore communities.
How Is Your Trusted Home Buyer Different From A Real Estate Agent?
We can give homeowners more certainty during the closing process by choosing a closing date that suits them within 7 days of the homeowner accepting the offer. This means they know the price their home is selling for and when they can move and receive the funds. This is rarely offered during the traditional selling process.
How Do You Calculate Your Fair Cash Offers?
Once we have your address, we can calculate our fair cash offer based on our research of your property and homes in the area. Other factors that affect our offer are the cost of rentals in the area and the repairs necessary to your Austin house. This is how we make fair cash offers to buy homes.
Or call us directly any time: (954) 350-0000
Austin, city, capital of Texas, U.S., and seat (1840) of Travis county. It is located where the Colorado River crosses the Balcones Escarpment in the south-central part of the state, about 80 miles (130 km) northeast of San Antonio. Austin’s metropolitan area encompasses Hays, Williamson, Bastrop, and Caldwell counties, including the cities of Round Rock and San Marcos. Inc. 1874. Pop. (2010) 790,390; Austin–Round Rock Metro Area, 1,716,289; (2020) 961,855; Austin–Round Rock–Georgetown Metro Area, 2,283,371.
The state’s fourth-largest city, Austin originated as the riverside village of Waterloo, in a buffalo-hunting region occupied by Tonkawa and Comanche peoples. In 1839 it was selected by scouts as the site for the permanent capital of the Republic of Texas and renamed to honor Stephen F. Austin, father of the republic. By 1840 Austin was incorporated, with 856 residents. When the Mexican invasion threatened Texas in 1842, the government moved to Houston, but the town’s citizens, determined to keep Austin the capital, staged the so-called Archive War, forcibly retaining government records. The government returned to Austin in 1845, the year in which Texas was admitted to the United States. Austin’s pink granite State Capitol (1888), modeled after the U.S. Capitol, succeeded an earlier structure (burned 1881).
73301, 73344, 78681, 78701, 78702, 78703, 78704, 78705, 78708, 78709, 78710, 78711, 78712, 78713, 78714, 78715, 78716, 78717, 78718, 78719, 78720, 78721, 78722, 78723, 78724, 78725, 78726, 78727, 78728, 78729, 78730, 78731, 78732, 78733, 78734, 78735, 78736, 78737, 78738, 78739, 78741, 78742, 78744, 78745, 78746, 78747, 78748, 78749, 78750, 78751, 78752, 78753, 78754, 78755, 78756, 78757, 78758, 78759, 78760, 78761, 78762, 78763, 78764, 78765, 78766, 78767, 78768, 78772, 78773, 78774, 78778, 78779, 78783, 78799