Yes, hesitation to sell your Miami FL is costing you a lot of money! Most people do not realize how time is of the essence in every business dealing. It is no different when you are selling your home!
At Your Trusted Home Buyer Most homeowners do not realize how much their home is costing them in maintenance especially if they don’t like it. Spending thousands of dollars each month trying to keep up with maintenance isn’t right and doesn’t make sense.
You can avoid going through all these unnecessary costs and headaches by selling your house as it is. If you want it gone first thing tomorrow morning, we buy your house directly from you at the value it’s worth.
If you want to know the worth of your house today, we can help. Stop hesitating any more rather consult us to give you the necessary advice.
If you keep hesitating, you will keep undergoing unnecessary costs like:
- Mortgage. The average mortgage cost in the USA for homeowners is around $1,050 per month. A few months amounts to thousands of dollars paid for a home that is not pleasant to you. Why continue wasting money in hesitation at an unwanted property when you can be using that money for a better one that you truly love.
- Property taxes. A homeowner in the US is responsible for their property taxes. Property taxes vary state by state which could be a few hundred dollars each month. With a direct sale, your tax obligations can end in a few days as opposed to log months of payment.
- Homeowners insurance. This depends on where your property is located. Your insurance rate can range from a hundred to a thousand dollars per year. Adding this cost to other bills, you will be surprised at how high your bills are.
- Maintenance and repairs. The cost of repairs and regular maintenance are surprising to many homeowners. This is because these costs are done in small bits here and there. The day you total it up you will be surprised to see how much you have been spending on the maintenance.
- Utility bills and other fees. Utility costs are to be paid whether you are living in the house or not. Gas, electricity, and water all need to stay updated until the property is sold. This could mean paying double bills if you live elsewhere. As if the utility bills are not enough, you still have to pay for property management costs and HOA fees.
- Opportunity loss. Hesitation is causing you to lose out on opportunities that could have already made a sale. If you choose to list your house with a real estate agent, you are not provided with any guaranteed closing date. You could be missing out on a good sale or a more meaningful investment just waiting by.
Do not allow a frustrating house to stress you out! You can walk away from all the above problems and get the value for your home just as it is. We are just a call away!